• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need info on this rotor - Pic.

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
Does anyone have any info on this rotor?
When it was made?
Where to find a Manual?

It's a Channel Master - 4 wire

Have done a search but no luck.

rotoralu2.jpg

rotorced9.jpg

The picture's not too good, but there's a ton of stuff on Channel Master rotators out there.

Here's one that shows several current models. Yours might be quite a bit older and no longer supported.

I know the pictures are not good...I didn't take them that's way, lol! It actually belongs to another guy in my area.

He contacted Norms Rotors about it and they said they knew nothing of it.

Soooo, I guess the search will continue.

Take this with a lot of 'salt', but that rotor appears to be quite old. If I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing, I mean really old! I think your best bet is to contact 'Channel Master' to see just what you (your friend) have/has. I don't think I'd even think about using it. Who knows, 'Channel Master' may offer something for it...
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.