• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New G5RV Lite 6-80M Antenna

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
New in the package RadioWavz 67' G5RV Lite 6-80 Meter Antenna. Perfect for a City Lot.

I paid about $65 (delivered) for this antenna. It was back ordered at the time and I went in another direction before it arrived. I'll sell it for $50 delivered by Priority Mail.

Specs & photo from manufacturer below...

G5RVLT(1).jpg

G5RV Lite. by RADIOWAVZ

Band width: 80meters - 10meters (6 meters with a tuner)
Antenna Width: 67ft. end to end 14awg. UV insulated stranded wire.
Antenna height: 28ft. 300ohm twin lead
Power: 500w

The RadioWavz G5RV Lite. antenna measures only 67 feet across the top for 80 meter - 6 meter operation, and is fed at the center through a low loss 300 ohm twin lead feed-stub. The interaction between the radiating section and the feed-stub makes the G5RV Lite usually easy to match on all-bands from 80 meters through 6 meters with good antenna tuner. (An antenna tuner is required to make this antenna work on multiple bands.

This antenna is made with of high quality UV insulated 14awg. stranded wire on the top and a heavy duty 300 ohm twin lead. This 300 Ohm twin lead is made with heavy duty PVC made to last in the most inclement of environments. The twin lead terminates into a SO 239 connector.

Made to last
Made to fit a city lot!!
Special loading coils give full G5RV performance in almost half the space.
Durable in construction
Designed to be light weight
Easy to work with
Easy to service

Payment via Pay Pal
Contact me at "KJ6OMW(at)Gmail(dot)com" for questions or Pay Pal address.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.