• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Yaesu FT-840

T

TonyV 225

This is a really excellent radio it is a radio built around the features and operating of the Yaesu FT-747 and the FT-890 I have the YF-112A filter and the TCXO-4 stablizing board installed radio hears and transmits super its a real simple radio to run if you have experience with HF rigs this one is a peice of cake display is nice and big and is a crystal display. The cool thing is the way you have a mic gain and a seperate RF power for a little more control over output on sideband. Overall this is a great radio and a pretty fair priced rig I had to sell an older rig and all but Im glad I did it even though it was hard to part with the rig i did.My Yaesui MD-1 mic works with it which is great. I WOULD SAY IF YOU ARE DEBATING ON ONE OF THESE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOUR PURCHASE IF YOU DO GET ONE. Just my thoughts......Tony......

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.