• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

peak and Tune Recs in Seattle area

RedLeg0811

Feb 8, 2011
Hi,

I am getting back into CBs after a long time off. I only had a cheap Cobra when I was in High school and didn't know muc. I have a better radio Galaxy 959, but I still don't know anything:LOL:

I live by Monroe and work in Mount Vernon, so I was hoping there was some place I could take my radion to be peaked and tuned. It looked like in the 959 it is mostly just adjusting the pots, but I don't know what to look for for optimal setting. The only radio shop I know of is ABC radio. I know the guy has been ther for a long time, but his hours make it hard to get to.

Is there another place that does a good job? If not does the guy at ABC Radion do a good job?

Thanks
Martin

Unless you can find a trustworthy local shop that has a good reputation I would send it off. Any of the below listed places do exellent work, here they are in no special order.

1) DTB Radio, forum member
2) Sparky's cb Shack
3) Custom cb Radio's
4) Bob's cb
5) 8541 Electronics

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.