• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pic of Lazybone's Shack

Hey Lazybones, Just wonderin' if you knew my buddy "Bowlegs".
He 's over on the west side and usually runs channel 20 and 33 if he ain't tackling the big boys on the superbowl.

Jester said:
He 's over on the west side and usually runs channel 20 and 33 if he ain't tackling the big boys on the superbowl.

I talk to several of the Atlanta radios on 20. Never hear Bowlegs though. Maybe he is taking a break?

I talk local on 13 and 20. Skip mostly on 28am and 27.385 lsb, and 27.475 lsb.

Where about in Georgia are you?

Lazybones1222 said:
Jester said:

I talk to several of the Atlanta radios on 20. Never hear Bowlegs though. Maybe he is taking a break?

I talk local on 13 and 20. Skip mostly on 28am and 27.385 lsb, and 27.475 lsb.

Where about in Georgia are you?

You sure got's alot of Varmints in yer house...

The Varmint talks all over the US as is. It is all about conditions. The thing in the window is an antenna AB switch and a Receive Preamp.

I don't need to hear you gooder. haha

Here is a pic of my antenna:

My antenna

Lazy, I haven't heard you blowing up this way for awhile.
I hope you get some time to blow some smoke up this way again soon.

What can you do ? How about a Alpha V-5/8's ? .....I never knew a cb'er that personally ran an inverted V for a antenna (Hams yes) ....looks good !! and for reading your posts over the years ,it works well for you. As far as your radios go I'd say you had just about everything you needed, I once had a Varment XL 250 mobile amp (4 pill) that did all of 375 pep !! ....it was a very good amp for sure. Nice look'in crib too (-:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.