• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pirate 1.5kd

LightFoot

Dec 28, 2008
:headbang Happy Holidays,
Was wondering if anyone please can help me locate any info on my Pirate 1.5kd amp. Its a 2 pill 1446 driving 8 2sc2879. Schematics on this particular amp or perhaps the amp builder himself. I know it was Built by P.irate Linear Works in SoCal in late 90s. He quit building around 2000. Tried googling but to no avail. Thanks and hope you can assist me on this quest........Best wishes to all.
Sincerely,
John.

Last edited:

his name was steve but he no longer builds.i doubt he wanna be bothered with it anymore .he has moved on .any amp builder who knows his stuff can help you with the amp if your having trouble.
i had a nice 2by6 pirate myself some years back.

Hey Thanks there fnkycoldmedina . Yea I checked around the other forums but to no avail :(. Best wishes to you .Appreciate the Info.
Sincerely,
John.

Hey Thank you fnkycoldmedina. I will try it and will let you know if it works out. I appreciate the effort. That was great of you........:)
Sincerely,
John.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.