• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Police / Fire / Rescue Incident News Alerts

ridetheradiowaves

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am trying to get the word out about a notification network called 911BreakingNews.com. They have a state-of-the-art infrastructure that allows them to send alerts of major and impactful emergency incidents happening locally and around the US. Their organization is comprised of an around-the-clock staff of volunteer dispatchers that monitor emergency radio communication systems to provide their subscribers with the most accurate and up to date information so they can be aware of what's going on around them, as the incidents are happening, long before the local news alerts the community. They send the incident information via mobile applications and email.
What I also would like you to know, is that they are always looking to add Dispatchers and Subscribers from all areas of the US. All active Dispatchers receive FREE SERVICE.
If you are interested in joining a fun and friendly group of people who share the similar interest in wanting to get an unfiltered glimpse of what's going on, don't hesitate to reach out and get more information.
Feel free to contact them with any questions you may have:
911BreakingNews.com
Support@911BreakingNews.com
(225) 567-8911 (Call or Text)

Not to be pessimistic or negative, but encryption is spreading fast and I don't need crime news from the county over where it is still unencrypted, or updates from New York here in Minnesota for that matter. If it's just a repeat of the local news a day late or a copy of the sheriffs facebook posts, there is little reason to pay for it. 911 breaking news should be more than chasing our private ambulance companies with a whistler scanner and piping it to the internet. We want the dirt too.

So, what can you offer to someone where the law traffic is encrypted? Where is this business heading in a year or two when that is the standard?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.