• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Popular CB Dealer gets cited for selling "exports"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unless you want to take the FCC to court and have the court determine if the FCC's interpretation is correct or not, then this is the End of Discussion."

Very very well said. You always have the option of challenging the FCC's (or any law enforcement's) interpretation and/or application of the law. That is one of the court's most important functions- to make a final determination if law enforcement is correct.

I notice on the circus performers forums he say's he has been busy its a tax problem.

Btw i notice a 112 on that forum also it's not me i registered as "flatire" my dad's old handle but they did not accept my registration they will probably ban my IP address now since they know my name on here now :LOL:

Hamin' X said:
Folks, this discussion is going nowhere and has been turned (by some) into an us vs. them thread

Rich

What everyone seems to forget is, That is the only reason this kind of junk gets posted to start with!!!!

The bad part of it is, :? it is usually by the same person all the time!! :( :roll:

LET'S GO PLAY RADIO

lostitop2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?