• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PRESIDENT GEORGE FCC REVIEW ( 2 parts)

Woody-202

Sep 5, 2018
www.cbdaze.blogspot.com
Here are the links, but, (spoiler), I think it's one of best CB radios to come out since the McKinley:

Part Two:

As well, on YouTube you'll find some good videos on the George by Wagonmaster390, and Scott's Radios, Farpoint Farms, and many, many others I'm sure.

+++IMO
, I see posts on various sites, having posts/threads similar to the ones below all too often:

1. Hey guys I just bought this radio! What do you think? Are they any good? Is another radio better?

2. Hey guys I bought a ______ Radio with a _____ Antenna, I'm keeping my eye out the window because the tracking label says it's on the truck for delivery today! So what do think? Is the radio and antenna a good match-up? Is the radio any good?

Do your research, and remember - GOOGLE will help you find all kinds of posts about what you're looking at buying. Do your research before "pulling the trigger":

Yes, superficially at first glance it resembles the 980. The comparison you made between radio types (FCC/non-FCC) is really like comparing apples to oranges. I try to keep reviews balanced because some folks still eat apples. Nonetheless I respect your opinion.

Next in the review queue is Radioddity's Anytone clone, the QT-60. I would have like to have started on it right after I finished the George review, but I have some repairs hanging around from before we moved last summer and need to get at least one or 2 done. 73 and maybe I'll hear ya on 16lsb one day.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.