• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Madison clock movement

Staybolt

Mar 20, 2013
A while ago someone posted a link to an Ebay site that had the NOS clock movements for the President Madison, however i accidentally deleted it out of my saved sites. Does anyone have this link?

You didn't mention the model # so going from a forum post, I have this for the Madison:

"Hi everyone I need to find the motor for the clock in a uniden madison , I ... The # on the motor is wg6b9a 8227 ac120v 60hz 3w sankyo intermatic ."

This from a different forum:

"Sorry for the thread hijack.
What fails in the Madison clock?
If its the motor this guy sells repair kits,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140553158872
I noticed when I was researching the motor in my Madison which still works (sankyo intermatic motor).
I took it off to make sure it wasn't dry inside but it seems ok (preventative maintanance)
I've got an early 70's Sanyo flip clock radio too
:D
"

But the above Ebay link is dead.

And finally from this web site which sells gear kits for Intermatic motors:

For all motors not on the list above:
Some motors use a different gear.
* For some Sankyo Intermatic motors such as WG6B9A, WG1B9B, MAFA60ZA1:
* Or, for any other motor that looks similar to my photos, but is not on the list above:
Please contact me for information. Your motor might use a different gear. I have those gears.
I just need some information so I send you the correct gear for your motor.

You can contact me by sending an email to: RickSinVA@gmail.com

You didn't mention the model # so going from a forum post, I have this for the Madison:

"Hi everyone I need to find the motor for the clock in a uniden madison , I ... The # on the motor is wg6b9a 8227 ac120v 60hz 3w sankyo intermatic ."

This from a different forum:

"Sorry for the thread hijack.
What fails in the Madison clock?
If its the motor this guy sells repair kits,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140553158872
I noticed when I was researching the motor in my Madison which still works (sankyo intermatic motor).
I took it off to make sure it wasn't dry inside but it seems ok (preventative maintanance)
I've got an early 70's Sanyo flip clock radio too
:D
"

But the above Ebay link is dead.

And finally from this web site which sells gear kits for Intermatic motors:

For all motors not on the list above:
Some motors use a different gear.
* For some Sankyo Intermatic motors such as WG6B9A, WG1B9B, MAFA60ZA1:
* Or, for any other motor that looks similar to my photos, but is not on the list above:
Please contact me for information. Your motor might use a different gear. I have those gears.
I just need some information so I send you the correct gear for your motor.

You can contact me by sending an email to: RickSinVA@gmail.com
I sent you an email. If you need pics of mine let me know. Thanks!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.