• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Problem using album section.

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Moleculo and staff. I have been having some trouble using the album sections and have been getting unpredictable results using the edit pictures and edit album features.

Several times I have lost comments to pictures using the edit feature and other times I try to edit the album and end up creating another album. In all cases I did not get that feeling of concern when you are trying to do something and something unexpected happens.

When you add images they are listed in order, but when they are saved to the index they might end up in some random order instead. This is of course only important if the images have some order like page numbers or chronology. When I have images that have page # order, I enter the last page first hoping the first page will appear first in the index. Some times it works and sometimes not so good.

I think maybe it was my mistake here, I added comments again and it worked just fine.

Why does this version of Powered by vBulletin® capture two images of every page viewed?

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.