• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Questions about members count on line, and something strange happening during an edit?

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
1. Why does the number of members on line at the bottom of the page not equal the number of names listed?

2. I was trying to edit a post that I made, but the edit button would not open. I backed up and noticed that another member was posting to the same thread at the same time. I think this has happened to me before, that another member was posting while I was in the middle of an edit...and something unexpected happened when I tried to save my edit.

Last edited:

The answer to your first question is because some people choose to have their presence here hidden. They count in the numbers on-line however you do not see their name listed.

The answer to your second question requires more thought.

I was just working on the forum again and the screen locked. I "X" out of the forum and signed right back on and you had just posted your reply. I don't understand this, but it looks like a bug.

Thanks,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.