• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$$ Radio of the Month Semi-Finalist

Hey, for $249.99 he will throw in a 1 year warranty .... Add $100 bucks more, and he will extend that to 2 years!
$1500 buy it now, $349.99 plus $50 bucks shipping...HELL OF A DEAL!
Think I will sell my Yaesu and grab that before it get away......

Jeff

Lets see that's $1749.00 total package deal with warranty. So, my delimma becomes; do I buy a new yaesu FT-2000 or the 30 year old Cobra 2000 GTL channel CB?? Man, this is a tough choice....

Maybe if I could smoke some of the same crack the seller is smoking it would be easier. :eek:

that thing sure is clean... and the funny thing is there are people out there that act like the Cobra 2000 is the King of all radios. They act like the 2000 is a better choice than say a Saturn Turbo, hr2510, 2950, etc, or better yet a real radio like an HF rig

that thing sure is clean... and the funny thing is there are people out there that act like the Cobra 2000 is the King of all radios. They act like the 2000 is a better choice than say a Saturn Turbo, hr2510, 2950, etc, or better yet a real radio like an HF rig

It's a Cobra 148 GTL in a pretty case with more meters.

well, from the pix , it does look clean,................... but

things must be real cold in michigan from the looks of his other for sale items:whistle:

It is a better radio than a Saturn Turbo, 2510, and 2950, I thought everyone knew that. Comparing the 2000 to an HF rig isn't logical.
Nevertheless it's a USED RADIO too which makes it even more insane.

Ah yes, good old Turbo Electronics and another one of his near NIB radios. Seem to recall he had a couple of sweet Trams awhile back and was asking a similar stratospheric price. Either he has a warehouse full of them or they aren't selling because this is not the first time this bird has been listed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.