• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger 6300 F25 Question

N

NorthStar34

Exports is almost 70% of the market. IF a CB Retailer did not sell them guess what they would be out of business. They all have there problems as far as exports. It doesn't matter if it is a Ranger built export or a Magnum Radio built by Maycom.

</p>

Their is some ways to decrease the drifting. A couple guys change some of the components in the circuitry on the 3600's.

</p>

See if this page will help look at the last Tech Tip, I know its not EXACTLY the problem you are having but it may help?

www.rangerusa.com/techtips.html#6300

offroadlogo2.gif
</p>

Hey everybody. I was wondering if someone could help me with my new toy. When I first turn it on (it's cold here in the Midwest), the frequency counter shows about 27.1860 on 19. After the truck and radio warm up, the counter sometimes shows all the way down to 27.1420. The shop I bought it from says that this is no big deal and that the radio is working properly, but I would like a second opinion. I can still hear others and they can still hear me. So what's up?

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.