• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger RG-33 Channel Conversion Tune up

should be the same radio as this one right?

radiopictures039kn4.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-19

if so then i used this directions right here .

ss33a1.jpg

Shot at 2009-07-16

ss33a2.jpg

Shot at 2009-07-16

this worked for mine .if this doesnt open up the bands then you might have to remove the solder bridge at the gray wires previous location. its been awhile so i dont remember if i had to do that or not .

never did find any tune up info .there should be a modulation vr in there ,just turn it up .
thing never was a audio monster or anything .

you can compare your to this inside pic i have of the one i had

mvc006fzn3.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-22

mvc007fle9.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-22
mvc009fye5.jpg

Shot at 2007-09-22

these pics are from 2007 ,its been that long .

Same radio except theres a lil jumper wire on the bottom of the green side? & theres a diode in the corner close to the pic where u have the grey wire soldered? I tried everything I could thing of and no go?? I Removed the jumper, no go? I removed they grey wire and soldered it to pn 9 just as u have in the pic? No go?? I tried everything? Same radio u have pictured?? Pretty aggravated LOL:confused:

and make sure you use pin 9 ,the picture points at pin 8 but thats a goof .
this conversion i got from cb tricks couple years back .its no longer posted there .i have it saved on my imageshack.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.