• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RCI 2950DX Tech?

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
Who is the 2950DX "GOD" with these radios? I have a few that i want to get done up to sound "RIGHT" and i wanted to send it to the best known tech on these radios!

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Real World Electronics in Monee near Chicago. Sean and Dan are both top notch techs. I can provide contact info for anyone that is interested.

</p>

i just talked to frank a few minutes ago, im going to send it to him and get the works done to it, i always heard from frank that he gets radio to rock, so we will see, yall shall here it in the next CDX contest and can give me some good reports. He told me your radio rocks devildog, GREAT, i hope to talk to you soon.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

Great, im going to send my radio there as soon as it gets here, i was going to send it to sean over at real world, but he did not have the mod key for the radio sooo. Plus, frnk is a friend of mine and i know he will not do me wrong.

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.