• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

rci 2970 echo board

not hard to do chopper , You good with electronics ? can you use a soldering iron fairly well ? Can you follow the electronic dyagrams on the instructions and do the job correctly ? those are nice radios your talking about here , and if you don't have experiance with all of the above , FLNs' idea would be the safer way to go , they have good echo mic's out there from 20 to 80 dollars (you tend to get what you pay for) even though the DM-452 echo mic's are really rather decent at a 25.00 or so price tag.

:?: Does these echo mics really work ok? No squeal etc. What about talk back? How can you have echo without talkback? Thanks.

tilehead said:
Thanks Lord. Appreciate your info.I was going to have a "tech" put the TRB thing in my old radio. If this works why open the up the radio. I might give it a try. I looked at prices for the echo mics and the higher priced ones is about the same the tech wanted to install the trb. What brand of mic do you recommend? Thanks again.

all echo mics are pretty much the same...even the 15-25 dollar ones have talkback..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.