• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Robyn am-500d final/driver numbers

4estgump

Jan 26, 2015
Hello All,
Very new member here. If anyone can help me out with the numbers fop the finals in this radio, it would
help so much.
Thank You Very Much

Forum Help & Info

Can't figure out how to post something? Need help with something on the forum? This is the place for forum questions, suggestions & comments.

Forum Help & Info

Can't figure out how to post something? Need help with something on the forum? This is the place for forum questions, suggestions & comments.

Space Cowboy,
As i said in my post i joined yesterday. Did i do it right or did i do it wrong. Please help me understand how to do it right.
Thank You

you posted in the Forum Help & Info section, it's for posts that are for if you Can't figure out how to post something, or Need help with something on the forum. This is the place for forum questions, suggestions & comments.
your post is about a radio, and goes in the CB and Export Equipment and Accessories. that section is for Discussions about all types of equipment used on the CB bands, or perhaps
Cb Radio Schematics.

Can anyone tell me how to move or delete this thread. I have found out that it is in the wrong place. All who can help please. Sorry about the mistake. Thank You SC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.