• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RX/TX freq counter on a PLL02A PTBM059COX

PhilipB

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 26, 2012
Northumberland UK
Hi Folks, looking to put an old Major M588 that has been given to me back into service on the CB bands, this thing has had the clarifier unlocked, PLL02A frequency jump mod, 10kc jump mod and all onto the now unusable stock switches and its a pain, I constantly get lost on the darn thing with the switching frequency jump combinations so want to hook up a frequency counter for RX rather than TX as my zetagi counter does when on the coax feed line, the zetagi 7 digit counter also has a sniffer lead (pigtail) does anybody know if its posible to hook up internaly on this well used cybernet chasis for RX frequency counter?
Please note when the open clarifier is set up realy well (closer than some clarifier and KC shift setups Ive used) and apart from the usual muddy FM modulation not a bad little rig for its age.
cheers
Phil

theres no counter on the market i know of that will read out tx and rx on cybernet radios, the ranger type counters were designed for uniden and uniden clone radios using 10.695 and 7.8 Mhz IF.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.