• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sale or Trade SBE Land Command

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi gang,

Floating this here for a local friend who doesn't have internet/ebay. Will go to ebay for him if no interest here.

Great Classic 40 Ch SSB Base from the '70's SBE Land Command. Here's a stock pic from rigpix: Will gladly take good pics and post here if anyone expresses interest.

RigPix Database - CB, "Freeband" and more - SBE Land-Command

The clock is partially working but can't set the time or something. It's digital so maybe sticking buttons or whatever. Possible easy fix but just don't know. Otherwise works 100% as should. Stock with no mods. No extra channels ect....but capable of extra channels with a mod. Doing 4 watts swinging to 20. 20 watts on sideband. Will verify this with my meter before any deal. The meter lights (2) have been replaced with my slow color changing LEDs and can change these out again with any color if you're not interested in the color changers. I have the following solid color LEDs to choose from: White, Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Orange and Amber-Yellow. Just say which you'd rather have.

Has cosmetic wear on front with some paint worn off around some of the most used knobs. A few scratches on top like you would expect from a used radio of this vintage....again will take pics which I expect anyone would request - no problem. He's calling the looks a 7 out of 10 but I might be a better judge of the looks when I see it (haven't seen it in person yet)

Is a 5 pin for the mic. It came with no mic to him and he has been using a D 104 with it so NO MIC included.

Sale for $125 plus actual ship or straight up trade for medium power export like General Lee/Washington, Connex 3300 or similar. Needs to be 30-50 watts with extra channels. On board echo and roger beep wanted and a plus. Also a Galaxy DX 959. Must be a 959 and not any of the other 9's. Mobile needs to be complete with factory or very good sounding other mic, mounting bracket with knobs and good power cord.

Friend likewise doesn't have paypal so forum sale with be postal money order. Will only take paypal if I put it on ebay for him.

Will provide his phone number if you wish to speak with him. I will help all I can but you will be dealing with him and not me....just posting ad for him. He's a great friend....my last boss is his dad before lay off from factory.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

New info.....the LC DID come with a hand mic and it is a Uniden. Already has a back-door trade in the works so only looking to sell for cash now.

So LC with this mic $75

Will also include his D 104 with it for $125

TNX

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.