• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SILTRONIX 1011D COMANCHE AMATEUR HAM TRANSCEIVER

Jan 31, 2012
KC Missouri
SILTRONIX 1011D COMANCHE AMATEUR HAM TRANSCEIVER
10/11 METER.- AM/USB/LSB
Includes FD-1011A Digital Readout Frequency Counter, and D104 Non-Amplified Mic. and original Owners Manual, and other documentation.

This radio is a great single sideband radio. That is what it was built to do.
It is a 10 meter Ham Radio Transceiver, however, this radio has a factory switch setting for the 11 meter (27mhz) CB band.
When I first got the radio, I had a Ham/Electrician, look it over. He found no problems other than being a bit dusty. As far as I know, it has all the original tubes and components. It is extreamly clean under the hood.
I use this radio frequently, and has never given me a bit of trouble.

I have added pictures in my Gallery. Check them out.
The red you see in the channel window in some of the pictures is just a piece of plastic you can leave in or remove.

The Frequency Counter is very hard to find in working order. This one does work. No burnt out LED's. However it may need calibration.

The D104 Mic is not my favorite, but works ok. Sorry, but I don't have the stock Mic.

Overall, this is a very clean radio. Very hard to find one in this condition. I also have the original Owners Manual for the Radio, as well as some paperwork for the Freq. Counter, and some fun and interesting documentation I can print out for you as well.

I have this radio up and running, attached to a dipole antenna.

When this radio was being sold new, it retailed for over $600.00.
The Frequency Counter retailed for over $200.00
I am asking $450.00 for everything, but I am open to Reasonable offers.
Being sold as a set. Will not seperate.
Selling as is. No Warranty's or Gaurantees stated or implied.

Since this is a Tube Radio, I would rather you pick up rather than have it shipped.
But, If Shipping is desired, there will be a shipping charge.
Note that I do not profit from shipping. I charge what they charge me.
If shipped, the radio will be double boxed and packed securely.
I STRONGLY suggest insurance. I will not be responsible for damage during shipment.

PAYMENT:
If picking up- Cash only please.
Having Shipped- I accept payment through Paypal. I will invoice you, which will include the shipping charge.

Feel free to email me at:
bigbaseradios@gmail.com, or PM me with any questions you may have.
I also have chat on google. Send message to Station 612

Thanks for looking !! 73's
STATION 612
Big Base Radios

UPDATE- I have added a Picture of the Frequency Counter in my Photo Album !

Note to Admin: Kinda odd to not be able to update your own post's, dont'cha think ? Especially in the swap.

The reason that sellers can not update there own ads is to prevent them from coming back and changing the ad after the sale to reflect something other than what the original ad said.
This has caused a problem in the past that we wish to avoid.
As you can see, it is very easy to reply to your own ad, and offer additional information.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.