• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Teaberry Stalker One on 10 meters

W4CJB

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 17, 2012
Beaches of NW Florida
Hello Guys,

A ham friend of mine was telling me a story about when he first got his license way back when..... He sent his Stalker One off and had it modified to 10 meters and worked the world CW 5 watts. Well, I have a working Teaberry Stalker One 23 channel and I would really like to mod it to 10 meters and give it to him as a surprise. What do I need to do on this radio? I would like to open the clarifier as much as possible and add more channels. Not too concerned with more TX power since he is a QRP fan but it would be nice to have a little extra juice. If possible I would like to use the pa spkr jack for the CW key for the CW portion of the band and still have the mic for phone portion of the band. I am hoping to cover from 28.000 to 28.500 or in that range anyway.

Thanks,
73, John - w4cjb

Join the "CB to 10 meters" Yahoo group. You can probably find info there if Google doesn't help. Not sure there are too many here full modding CB's for 10M. especially to tx CW.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.