• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

test Lone Star 281 Deep South Texas

Was meant to be funny. Eldorado had a notorious problem awhile with an offshoot Branch. Sorta like saying Houston is full of Chinese and Indians.

But, mohair socks are the best you’ll ever buy. For feet dryness, no comparison over extra-long days and a night.

Reactions: Tallman
Try doing "The Tail of The Dragon" at 9:30 @ night mid November w/ girlfriend asleep on back of bike. Coming dwn Wheelie Hill I had a lot of extra boob pressure on my back. Made maneuvers difficult.

Did all Three Twisted Sisters backward in one day started with burger at The Broken Spoke, and come nightfall bands and beer at the Buckhorn. That ride back over to Liverpool ain't no joy at midnight.
I'll pass on the night time terrors of the Tail of the Dragon!

Lone Star,

We are sorry about hijacking your test with ramblings and drivel. Seems to happen at times.

Hope you got those gama matches tuned. From the picture, it could be your tower is creating a problem with beam mounted directly top side.

Greetings to wwdx.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?