• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The radio room!

Very nice indeed. The Magnum will have an edge on AM and wattage, SSB will be an even match. Recieve will be darn close as well. The 2950 into that TS350 should work well.

I have always been intrigued by the 2950 and 2970. Just bought the magnum cause I'm a truck driver and talk alot on AM. So I thought the AM audio might be a little stronger on the magnum.

9C1Drived hit the nail on the head and That is the way I use my set-up. I have tried the Texas star with the Magnum buy am now useing it SSB olny with the 2950 at 1 1/2 to 2 watts for 10 meters. I was pleased to find out how nice it sounds. I have herd people on 10 complain about equipment if your not sounding clean or if they ca tell you are useing an export amp.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.