• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thunderbolt 305 Info

bgosper

Jul 23, 2010
Hi,
Does anyone have any info on a Thunderbolt 305 base amp? How many watts do they do and what is tube configuration if known...?
Thanks!

1 6LQ6 driving 3 6LQ6 Tubes if I remember right....150 key/300 Peak maybe depending on tube condition.
Less if they are getting soft, and tubes are not cheap anymore.

jeff

Ok, thanks. I have an old Kris Power Pump that does about 250 peak so I don't think an extra 50 is gonna entice me to buy!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned