• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

titan roadpro checking interest

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
checking interest on this item .it is not mine but i do have it in my possesion as of now .belongs to a friend.i just finished repairing the antenna connector for him ,it had broken off underneath.the repair was straight forward and easy and this now works like a charm .
this is a am/fm/ssb all mode talkie.it goes between channels(a channels and displays it on the screen)this has like 9 bands or something.selectable rf gain and mic gain .
this was peaked too by dustin at r&r when purchased .this goes from cb band up to high 29`s.might go down low too but i dont know how to get there .
this may or may not be for sale .the owner would probably entertain offers of 200.00 or more.
so i am putting this out there for you to see one ....if you want it bad enough to make a offer of 200.00 or so i,ll relay that to the owner and he just might sell.
this man is in a chair/handicapped.....so please be fair with your offer .he is a local and a friend.
he also has a galaxy saturn he would like to sell.reply to this post if interested in his saturn .i,m thinking about 300.00 would take his saturn.i have heard this radio and it talks great .no picture at this time .

heres the titan
dsc00568eg.jpg

By null, shot with FDMAVICA at 2010-01-26

dsc00569w.jpg

dsc00570c.jpg

dsc00571lr.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.