• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

today was a good day

1iwilly

Dec 7, 2008
today was a very good day I pick up another 2000gtl and couldn't pass it up $100.00 plus ship=$130. no mike
this is the one where i made a thread about gizmo getting rid of the extra junk and left the clarifier open cause it was on point
so yesterday while going thru my original 2000gtl i decided to do the clarifier mod like my 2nd one all was well until i had a hard time trying to re-align
am L22 bottoming out and not close when i check for 8 volts it was only reading 7.89 sams says pin- 8+ volts change 10uf cap C132 no change
change regulator mb3756 bam 8+ volts i was able to set all freq on transmit am showing 27.2050 but on receive it shows 27.248
went back to same tp-3 CT2 L 30 re-adjust good IC3 pin-7 was way off after adjusting freq counter on the radio now reads- 27.250 on receive and transmit
before the clarifier mod receive freq on the counter was good but transmit was the opposite 27.2049 just charring a good day's worth yes i was up to 1.00 am from 8.00 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.