• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

trade: texas ranger 696f for an old 2950

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
i would like to trade my texas ranger 696f for a old orange face rci or mirage 2950. its brand new only taken out if the box to take pictures and center the clairifier. as you can see its one of the origional silver faced models that went out of production in early 2005 when they decided to make the freedom ones.

if you want i could swap out the am detector with a 2sc2999 and the first if stage diodes with schottky diodes for low noise. i dont have enough diodes to do the noise blanker diodes or else i would.

i would like to trade straight up, im itching to work 10 meter's again and would rather not modify the texas ranger as there really hard to come by in this condition.

696frontbox.jpg

696fboxrear.jpg

696fopenbox.jpg

696fpackaged.jpg

696fnaked.jpg

i could throw in a uniden pc78ltw as well. face is pretty dirty, the meter is shot and the cases are scratched and dented. its not to pretty but it works excellent. its untouched on the inside just the way it left the factory. the meter light was changed to a blue led.

i use it almost everyday in the basement.

picture760.jpg
78ltwfront.jpg

picture758.jpg

picture760.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.