• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Transformers

2.5 amps but at what voltage? So far from what I hear Magcap is doing good work...just not as much as when Peter Dahl open. I guess it takes a while to produce the full line of xfmrs.

so it seems linearone is still alive after all .
glad to see ya back .

Peter Dahl/New Owner

Peter Dahl's equipment and inventory was purchased back in July/08
(I think) by W8CQ/Jeff owner of Harbach Electronics. He is very well respected among the Amateur Radio Community. They have many up-grade parts and boards for common Amateur HF Amplifiers.

Please be aware as posted on his website some parts/boards/transformers are available only unless you have a VALID Amateur Radio Callsign.
All the Best
BJ
http://www.harbachelectronics.com/

Last edited:
Please be aware as posted on his website some parts/boards/transformers are available only unless you have a VALID Amateur Radio Callsign.
All the Best
BJ
Harbach Electronics - Home Page

pffffft.... yeah show me the "legitimate ham radio" application for a 900 amp 14 volt transformer... trust me, you dont need a call sign to buy it. or the 3 phase transformers... yeah, so many hams have 3 phase in their house... lol

call my buddy jeff, tell him i sent you and you can buy whatever you want.

Copied from the bottom of Harbach's homepage:

"You MUST have a valid amateur radio callsign to order amplifier parts!
(This does NOT apply to transformers and/or chokes)"

Nobody said anything about transformers being a problem only that SOME parts on the site may not be available to non-amateurs except broadcasters of course.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.