• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden 78 ltw rfx75 trouble

BigEdW900

Beginning of greatness
Mar 4, 2012
Kansas City Mo
I got a uniden 78 ltw with an rfx 75. My problem is I dk about 16 and only swing around 40. This thing gets blazing hot quick. Anybody have any ideas what is causing. I used the cb tricks website how to to go thru and check it. Everything is done like they say. Its the first rfx I've looked at. Any ideas. Thanks.

For what it's worth you might e-mail Doug at Custom cb radio, he has been at the forefront of RFX mods since day one. He has done the RFX to several radio's that no other shop can get to work. All trade secrets aside he might be able to at least point you in the right direction.

For what it's worth you might e-mail Doug at Custom cb radio, he has been at the forefront of RFX mods since day one. He has done the RFX to several radio's that no other shop can get to work. All trade secrets aside he might be able to at least point you in the right direction.

i agree with this completely. but just wanna add you might wanna try lowering the dead key some. this seems a little high to me. also try adjusting your modulation vr for more audio
should be in cbtricks if not look up cobra 29 they use the same vr list

I had this problem 2 times one time it was the driver in the rfx the other it was the big final

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.