• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden BC350A

M

mechagod31

Is this a good scanner for a beginner to the hobby? I have never owned a scanner but I just ordered one off of e-bay.

</p>

yes......they are very good scanners for those just starting to use them.......they are easy to program......they don't pick up much besides the police and stuff like that but good little scanners......i have had 3 of them........NB

</p>

Re: antenna

depends.....if you are going to use it in the house the telescoping antenna that comes with it does darn good for listening to the local police/fire etc. As far as mobile......i would buy me a better magnet mount antenna......NB

</p>

Re: antenna

When I bought mine, it came with 2 extra antennas. One was a small mag mount that I use in my Cherokee and the other one was a split antenna(a jack that split into 2 insulated wires with a stick-um pad on each end to attach to glass) that you could use in your mobile or home. Nice little scanner for the price and easy to operate. "Hawk" Sa

DLH Panama City Beach, Fla. CDX 120</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.