• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wanted 4 Pieces of Small Stranded Wire 6 Ft Long

rftek

May 7, 2019
Wanted 4 Pieces of Small Stranded Wire 6 Ft Long -

Need to replace the wire on two of my Logitech M105 wired mouses. The Chinese purposely made the wires so small that they break in less than a year, yup they are laughing at us. Also the prices on eBay and eBay, Alliexpress and Allibaba are very expensive and are over priced.

Most important: The 4 wires must be stranded and should be between 24 and 26 gauge and must be 6 feet long. If the wires you have are small enough you may be able to fit them inside a standard sized legal envelope.

Also if anyone in central New Jersey has the wire I could meet you.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Mouse Wire Wanted.jpg
    Mouse Wire Wanted.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 102

He wants 4 conductor wire not single conductor.

I'm sure Lowes has similar, if closer to you.

They have this and any other similar spooled wire on the big rack to sell and cut by the foot. This is 22 gauge 4 conductor (22/4) plus grounded shield.

Go wireless! geta wireless key board and mouse from walmart for cheap. I got a set from a savealot store for under twenty bucks still working ok after two years.
The brand was "home" something? two double A batteries in the keyboard and one in the mouse. Plug and play with wireless USB

Reactions: Naysayer
Go wireless! geta wireless key board and mouse from walmart for cheap. I got a set from a savealot store for under twenty bucks still working ok after two years.
The brand was "home" something? two double A batteries in the keyboard and one in the mouse. Plug and play with wireless USB

I went with a wireless mouse for my laptop years ago and never looked back.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.