• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wanted: Astatic D104-M6b

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
Hello all, I'm in need of a Astatic D104-M6b mic. I need the older version with the black sticker on the front and the better quality much switch.

Let me know what you might have for me.

Thank you all

I have a handful of them. I do not use them as much as I used to due to the fact that at times I believe that the old Minuteman II D104-M6 is a far superior microphone as far as being much easier to work on and get switches for, though I have yet to ever need to replace one. Also, the PTT bar is much longer and easier to push. Only issue is the cases becoming brittle and the screws break the posts that hold it all together. I also have the old better mini switches new old stock. If you get ahold of a newer mic cheap or free, you may be able to find a switch, or if need be I could get one your way so you can replace it. Only remaining issue I have found is that the PTT buttons make noises when pushed, as the dimensions do not seem to be consistent. If you are insistent on buying a complete older mic, PM me.

I have a handful of them. I do not use them as much as I used to due to the fact that at times I believe that the old Minuteman II D104-M6 is a far superior microphone as far as being much easier to work on and get switches for, though I have yet to ever need to replace one. Also, the PTT bar is much longer and easier to push. Only issue is the cases becoming brittle and the screws break the posts that hold it all together. I also have the old better mini switches new old stock. If you get ahold of a newer mic cheap or free, you may be able to find a switch, or if need be I could get one your way so you can replace it. Only remaining issue I have found is that the PTT buttons make noises when pushed, as the dimensions do not seem to be consistent. If you are insistent on buying a complete older mic, PM me.

I sent you a PM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.