• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What channel does everyone in here standby on?

G

Goldhawk25

I'm in Saginaw, Michigan and usually standby on channel 31, but go to channel 28 a lot as well as 26.9150 all on the AM side. I thought it would be cool to see if we could make some DX contact.

Unit 25 Great Lakes

</p>

I'm in Saginaw, Michigan and usually standby on channel 31, but go to channel 28 a lot as well as 26.9150 all on the AM side. I thought it would be cool to see if we could make some DX contact.

Unit 25 Great Lakes

</p>

Goldhawk,

Most here monitor 27.475 LSB. I sometimes give a listen on 27.385 LSB. If you want to get in on some DX contacts join the CDX Club. Once in, you can check out the dates for contests and established frequency for that contest. We have a contest coming up this weekend. There is no fee to join the club and the contests are great fun. On occasion there is a prize awarded to the member who makes the most contacts. Go to the link for the CDX Club and give it a look see.

73's!!
wink.gif

Wayne C.

CDX-787

mobile/base

Magna Force 900

HR2600/Kenwood TS-430S

MR. COILY Single Coil/Wolf .64

D104M6B/MC-60 desk

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig.gif

</p>

Goldhawk,

Most here monitor 27.475 LSB. I sometimes give a listen on 27.385 LSB. If you want to get in on some DX contacts join the CDX Club. Once in, you can check out the dates for contests and established frequency for that contest. We have a contest coming up this weekend. There is no fee to join the club and the contests are great fun. On occasion there is a prize awarded to the member who makes the most contacts. Go to the link for the CDX Club and give it a look see.

73's!!
wink.gif

Wayne C.

CDX-787

mobile/base

Magna Force 900

HR2600/Kenwood TS-430S

MR. COILY Single Coil/Wolf .64

D104M6B/MC-60 desk

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig.gif

</p>

Goldhawk, alot of great dx shooters on 26.915 am.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooneWolf, back out...

Hossless

</p>

Goldhawk, alot of great dx shooters on 26.915 am.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooneWolf, back out...

Hossless

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.