• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What happen to the Galaxy pluto???

T

TonyV 225

I was kinda wondering what happen to the Galaxy Pluto radios. They say they are no longer made why would they quit making one of the better of the radios they evr made??? It worked well on sideband unlike most of the 88 and 99 that I have ran and all the plutos I ran were reliable . I also had a Galaxy 2 that was old but it to was a nice radio Its hard to understand the reasoning for stopping production on a better radio model. I also have in my collection a Galaxy2527 and that to is no longer in production this also is my second and works great and trouble free I know Galaxy is not the only company to stop production on a nice radio and the only thing that would make sense is that they want to make room for new models what do you all think???

</p>

Galaxy Pluto was a radio that Ranger shipped over here with name Galaxy. It was not imported or supported by the guys that Sell Galaxy DX Radios. Ranger is using similar radio in the Voyage Vr9000 just lack the featrues but basically same board as a pluto.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio