• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

While waiting for my call to show up in the FCC database....

this may be true ,
But you'll find out .....
and will be trolling the chicken bands ,
in search of audio other than
s-9 reports of static

watch out guys ,
there's a new kilohertz cop in town:LOL:

Reactions: 1 person
this may be true ,
But you'll find out .....
and will be trolling the chicken bands ,
in search of audio other than
s-9 reports of static

watch out guys ,
there's a new kilohertz cop in town:LOL:

this makes no sense to me.
ill come back in a couple hours after i drink a 6-pack or two and im sure ill get it then:confused:

this makes no sense to me.
ill come back in a couple hours after i drink a 6-pack or two and im sure ill get it then:confused:

confusion is the compilation of diminished ability of reading ones surroundings ,
compounded by the spirits of drink and hallucinations of grandeur in the plight of ones use of recreational use of drugs.
dont put to much thought into reading between the lines,
as one may become the topic of a greatly debated thread,
and many more fine moments of reverberated internet forum jokes and beatings of dead animals!

confusion is the compilation of diminished ability of reading ones surroundings ,
compounded by the spirits of drink and hallucinations of grandeur in the plight of ones use of recreational use of drugs.
and many more fine moments of reverberated internet forum jokes and beatings of dead animals!

Dayum!!!!! I think I got Dain Bramage with that one:unsure:

if somebodys so bored they make me the brunt of jokes i;ll be laughing the hardest.
sorry i disapeared but my neighbor steve brought over a fifth of home brew corn hooch and i forgot... everything

Reactions: 2 people
oh its
all good , NEEDLE BENDER !
i can think of worse things to proclaim , after a can of natural lite and a pack of marlboro lights
and a 11meter bender on a ft101e:pop::pop::pop:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.