• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wood and a bored person

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well today i was bored to death. I looked out side and seen some wood. I thought hey i could do something with that wood. After looking over my set up i decided to build a cb case. I went out and grabed some crates and went to work. After about 2 1/2 hours of work :roll: ( i know it took forever) It came to life. 3 sections were you can store 3 cbs in 1 slot. I painted it black and have my CDX # on the front in white. The sides arnt covered completely but the radios are secure in the slots that they are in. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them on here. I am pretty proud of it. :cry: :LOL:

WOW
You eat breath and sleep CB Radio...when your bored you make a cb radio rack???? When i'm bored i come on the computer.....Congradualtions on making something CB Radio constructive.....!!!!!! lets give a big hand to CDX197!!!!! yeah.............(arent I an ass)???

WOW i posted this a while ago. Now i cant remember were i put the pictures. Its in the closet now stuffed with radios.
Radiorack2.jpg
[/img]
Radiorack.jpg
I redone my whole room so thats why its in the closet!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.