• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Workman M400 Starduster

Water doesn't just get in from outside, it forms on the inside as condensation. Weep holes are a good idea. I need a plug material that is non conductive, to let water out and keep insects from getting in.

I may just want to keep it up in the air.
Yes I almost mentioned condensation in my last post but didn't bother editing the post. When I repaired my original Star Duster I did add weep holes like the Sirio had. The reason I stuck with the Star Duster was because another old time operator from another forum told me the way the Star Duster radiates the signal it was the best for me in this Deep Narrow Valley and I read that elsewhere later. I did try a Super Penetrator a couple years ago to get a comparison but skip wasn't really rolling back then so it wasn't really a fair test, and just settled back to the Star Duster because it Works for me and I make some contacts in spite of this lousy valley.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.