• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would you bid on this?

Item is in his storage 500 miles away? Gonna be a bitch to ship. :D

I would bid $1.00 just to piss him off. :thumbdown:

You would still have $26 in it since they want $25 just to ship it! MUST weigh MORE than it appears? ANYBODY who would bid on this is STUPID or just has money to THROW AWAY!:thumbdown:

SIX-SHOOTER

You would still have $26 in it since they want $25 just to ship it! MUST weigh MORE than it appears? ANYBODY who would bid on this is STUPID or just has money to THROW AWAY!:thumbdown:

SIX-SHOOTER

In original box, who knows if it has the original tape seal.......maybe it is a used or new Mod Vplus or a 500V. The Texas Star amp boxes that I have seen in the past are labeled clearly on the outside of the box.....the seller says that is the only picture and it is as is.
The seller has sold quite a few CB items so he knows more than he is disclosing.
The seller has 3 "in box" TS amps up for bid.

eBay is out of control for allowing this.
Anyone can protest it . . .

Knowing Ebay, someone will bid on this. Probably a couple of shill bids to bump the price up first. Ebay has been pretty hard nosed about booting Texas Star amps from the site. It states item is guaranteed....but guaranteed to be what? The seller won't come clean about what they are.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio