• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wow!!!!

i would have to say wow! too....$425.00 for all that junk? they must be on drugs!! looking at those pic's i would have to say that the antennae are NOT complete. it would take you six months of weekends to clean all that up

It looks like the PDL plastic hubs are both shot... Nope id say its scrap aluminum. Things on EBay are just getting out of hand, 2K for a mediocre Sonar 40 CH base and now $425.00 for a basically junk set of moonrakers and PDL-2s. Whenever i post something on there to sell i price it to sell and my prices for Buy it now are right inline for what the gear is really worth in the real world. Most of the time my stuff will sell in a day or two give or take... :D

i would have to say wow! too....$425.00 for all that junk? they must be on drugs!! looking at those pic's i would have to say that the antennae are NOT complete. it would take you six months of weekends to clean all that up

Come on!!!! The seller states that the original owner told him they are complete.......ebayers never mislead bidders.
I am going to auction off some realistic looking fake gold diamond rings and I'll state "The guy on the street corner I bought them from told me they are real".
My first base beam antenna was a PDL-2 and it worked pretty damn good.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.