• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: FRANCIS "AMAZER" ANTENNA

they are certainly good antenna's, but is shipping to you affordable?

I happened upon some cb27's some years back, but they are not triple wound (AFAIK) ,none the less they work great on both 10 and 11

as audio mentioned and unless someone is willing to part with theirs, an estate auction or an old collection in a yet undiscovered location is likely the way ,,,

good luck

I'll take a few Amazers as well!!!
Anyone know of any left to be had?
If we got enough orders together could we have original Francis Amazers manufactured?
ala"Bama" 351 Colorado
I do not think the current manufacturer is capable of recreating the cb-50 properly.
They used to taper grind them.
What I was told is that Barjan did not buy the necessary machinery to do it right and that's why they started changing the design after they bought the rights to the name.
It's a great antenna, it's not magic, but it works well and is broad banded.

The Disc Jack was talking about mounted 4 Francis antennas in a small group, all hot.
The dibar mounted 2 of them hot.
I doubt you will find any new old stock of cb-50 antennas, I wish you luck.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated