• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Solid state base linear amplifier, PLL 02A SSB radios

ExitThirteen

Grumpy and Cranky
Apr 18, 2008
Cornpatch of Iowa
Looking for a base amplifier, solid state to run occasionally on my base station. Only needs to be in the 100-250W range, not looking for anything bigger, really. Would consider a fixer-upper box too if the price is right. No Class C junk either. I run SSB 95% of the time, and I want something that runs good for SSB. A preamp is preferred, but not necessary. Let me know what you have, and we'll have to work a deal or possible trade if that's to your liking. I might have something you want.

Also looking for an AM/SSB CB radios that has the PLL 02A board in it. Hy-gain V, Colt Black Shadow, RCA Co-Pilot, Lafayette Telsat SSB-140, etc. Let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking!

Boomer Deluxe Base amp and Power supply 35Amp 30 watts in 460 out. 9 out of ten Works great. 4x2sd1446 $375 Shipped!!! AB1 biased with pre amp.

Lil more power than you wanted.

Yeah, I saw that box on your thread, but it's a little too much pop for me and a little too rich for my blood. Not saying it's a bad price, just saying that I don't need that kind of output (and the resulting price to match more output). Thanks for the offer tho!

I have a JcPenny 6247/SSB, which is a Colt Black shadow rebranded for JcPenny, it sonunds and works great!

It has the PLLO2A

Let me know.

T23

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.