• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTT: GALAXY SATURN TURBO FOR A BIRDIE MIC

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
Okay, I am willing to trade my near mint condition Saturn turbo for a astatic base mic that has the original key up tweety bird in it, now I want it to sound just like the one 445 radioman uses on channel 28. or the one pacman on channel 20 would use, not those one's on ebay for $22.00 those are not even close To what I am looking for. my turbo has the original box and manual and the stock mic, the radio works perfect, only thing it needs is a little tuning on the usb side lsb is dead on. so I need that mic with the tweety in it and a $100.00 to cover the cost to ship the radio, I will take it to the ups store to have them double box it!! I will send pictures of it to anyone who want's them. you can listen to the birdie's I am looking for on my you tube channel my user name there is azmann30.

sounds like mine but mine is mounted inside of a cobra 29, switched to turn on and off and button to space bird it,,,, i have had it since about 1989,, it was pulled from a cobra 21 23 channel radio i had bought from a yard sale......

Reactions: radioman24
lol, that's fine, it's just not what I am looking for the one they use starts low than goes high and is a little longer in on key up.

if you want to get the same sound as you are hearing, buy a peat repeat recordable noise toy and record the sound you want to a tape player. you can then down load it to the toy box. they come in 20 second and 60 second modules. you can then install it in your radio. no more searching for what you want.

Reactions: tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.