• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XFORCE amps discintinued by ampsrus.org????????

mac i posted the link because its one of the rare (that i know of) internal pics of an amp on a copper board that is something other than c biased .

Mack if you see something other people don't , Please "Do Tell" !

insidefourgoodae8.jpg

i just had a look at the anaconda thread, was that posted on april fools day?

somebody is arse about tit with the cooling ( backwards ) blowing air in or onto a box or heatsink cools better than sucking, the punched style case looks good but falls on its ass for both noise and flow when compared to a full hole and wire finger guard, i dont need to get out my sound level meter my ears work pretty good nor do i need to take the box to my old workplace and stick it on the superflow bench to prove a point, plain common sense and experience is good enough for me,
ccm said get an infrared thermometer so i did, i have a raytec mx4+ with the data logging software plus other regular digital thermometers with different thermocouples to proove it, yup it cost me money to prove to myself what i already knew from overclocking computers and running cb amps flat balls out on fm for 27 years,
suck/blow blahhh havit your way i will just do it the right way thanks,
http://www.lasertools.com.au/category324_1.htm

the explanation of how biasing works with temperature change is also backwards,
as amps heat up they move away from class C especially on none regulated circuits with no thermal tracking,
tracking is an effort to stop the transistors conducting harder and harder as they get hot by throttling back the bias supply, now bias voltage dipping back towards a lower class of operation with changes in drive level is another matter,
how you spend 2 years developing a few resistors the odd diode and choke and still get it backwards is beyond me,

anybody would think my buddy ampower was building them:D

Last edited:
i just had a look at the anaconda thread, was that posted on april fools day?

somebody is arse about tit with the cooling ( backwards ) blowing air in or onto a box or heatsink cools better than sucking, the punched style case looks good but falls on its ass for both noise and flow when compared to a full hole and wire finger guard, i dont need to get out my sound level meter my ears work pretty good nor do i need to take the box to my old workplace and stick it on the superflow bench to prove a point, plain common sense and experience is good enough for me,
ccm said get an infrared thermometer so i did, i have a raytec mx4+ with the data logging software plus other regular digital thermometers with different thermocouples to proove it, yup it cost me money to prove to myself what i already knew from overclocking computers and running cb amps flat balls out on fm for 27 years,
suck/blow blahhh havit your way i will just do it the right way thanks,
http://www.lasertools.com.au/category324_1.htm

the explanation of how biasing works with temperature change is also backwards,
as amps heat up they move away from class C especially on none regulated circuits with no thermal tracking,
tracking is an effort to stop the transistors conducting harder and harder as they get hot by throttling back the bias supply,
how you spend 2 years developing a few resistors the odd diode and choke and still get it backwards is beyond me,

anybody would think my buddy ampower was building them:D
hahah the anaconda snake oil salesman.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.