• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FRG-7 antenna selection/operation

Champo

May 3, 2021
Oregon
This is just a quick question about antenna selection on the Yaesu FRG-7. On other receivers like the Drake R8 or the Kenwood R-1000 you have the ability to choose between two antennas (antenna A and antenna B). A switch on the Kenwood and a button on the Drake for instance. So, how does that work on the Yaesu FRG-7 if you have two antennas connected? Since there isn't an isolation switch will it try to hear both antennas at the same time or will it prioritize one over the other? I can't seem to find an answer to this question anywhere. I'll be picking one up in two weeks so I don't have it in my possession to test. Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated