• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YAESU VR-5000 SCANNER

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
Ok, i know i should be listing this in the for sale section, but, i figured since i am the moderator for this section, it is ok, HE,HE

Ok this unit is about 3 months old and still in mint condition with box and manuel! Also i added a DVS-4 and a DSP-1 to it!!!!! Let me start off buy saying, this thing is AWESOME!!

It has great receive and it is very widebanded! also it is UNBLOCKED, so you know this thing can pick it all up. Yaesu really made this thing look great, and with a name like yaesu, you know it is made well! I am going to sale it though, i just dont need it, i have enough toy's as it is, so i am going to let this thing go for $550, and with a price like that, it is a deal!

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401" </p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=211inthamag>211 in tha mag</A> at: 10/16/02 7:26:48 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.