• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRE 8900 SSB - don't know if anyone had posted this yet

From what I have read and seen on You Tube the CRE8900 is a lot the same as the Anytone 5555 just in a smaller case. If size isn't an issue just give the Anytone a shot. The version 5 one I have does 45 watts on SSB, has awesome recieve and they are selling all over for 199.00. I wanted to give the cre8900 a shot was the price never really came down because of the short supply I guess. None of them are a Yeticom Optima but for 200 bucks the Anytone is a good second choice

yes it does look to be the same radio as the at-5555 just smaller and less power, the new at-5555 v6 does about 40watts right out of the box and about $100 cheaper

That's what mine are the board says ver5 but you need 6 software to program it plus it has a lot of cool features through the function buttons that the older ones didn't have. I have to say they both work very will without any extra power, have talked skip to the UK from the mobile on my way to work

Attachments

• anytone triple play.jpg
    anytone triple play.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 9

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.