• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dx in South Texas

Anyone hearing any Dx? Did a little SWL this afternoon late
There are some spots on the sun! I heard some Spain and Portugal operators today.....many South America, some Australian and New Zealand the bands are not closed. Conditions are weaker but ?.... not closed 73

Did a little SWLing today ..... Band is open, Portugal, Bahamas, S America, Jamaca, Australia, New Caledonia, all easy copy 5/5 to 5/9
A 153 or 53 not sure ? Was also in the mix.....Portugal working a 43 division was a good one......all about 530 pm cst. Good luck 73

Hey Ghutch, good to talk to you on air again - heard also what you did except New Caledonia, couple good dx day's on 11m.

Was on 20m last couple days, loud 5/9+ signals from 9K2GS and 9K2UU from
Kuwait. Seeing a lot more spots for Asia into the US - mourning time: Laos, China, Macau, Brunei.

While night time seeing Asiatic Russian stations coming in again, went away for awhile. Also hearing more India stations toward evening.

Also was in the pile up for a station in Azerbaijan but he was going off a pre list, would have been a new one me - but still cool to hear him 4/6 into Ohio:drool:

Gotta love 20m always can tune into someone and get my dx fix!

Philip

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.