• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

enforcer.64 antennas

ok i'll try again, but this is last time if it still go wrong i ìll try next day, tomorrow!!!!. . . . even if somebody help me to understand because my upload failure everytime . . . . thanks to stand my attempt to show you my great antenna !!!! i hope all people on this forum could understand my bad english !!!!!!!!!!! bye giannibulldog

Attachments

• 270220102262.jpg
    270220102262.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 105
hi Robb !!! yes on the right side there is a Diamond V2000 50 /144 / 433 mhz it is on an Yaesu FT 8800 . . . concern the Enforcer.64 i think it is a good antenna !!!
happy time forum's people and good dx to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
hi guys, nobody can tell me anythings about this antenna that i have found great ?? nobody is using this antenna now ??? i have compared it versus others four antennas, and the best, among the four i have tested was the IMAX 2000 + kit , i have tested again versus the Enforcer ! Well these my opinion but i would have know any others opinions about this antenna . . . but nobody use it ???? . . . very unusual . . . . but mr. Coily is well-acquainted there ! and his antenna is really good, the best i have tested !!! and the others were good antennas too !!!! but the Enforcer i have seen "be the best ! ! ! " . . . i'm waiting your reply and i'm ready to change opinion if somebody prove me that so it isn't !!!!!!!! . . . . ( sorry if some verbs are incorrect, but rarely i have occasion to write in english !!! ) bye and good day ta all !!!!!!!!!!!

hi Robb, i have made the list before but i'll repeat again. i have tested using the same pole a SIGMA MANTOVA 5, SIRIO 827 TURBO, SOLARCON IMAX 2000, then the best among these (IMAX 2000) i have compared versus the Enforcer.64 and for me the Enforcer is a little superior, i have gain almost 1 S but no more than 1 S as i have told the post before ! Robb i hope to listen a different thing about but nobody reply me !!!! ehi Robb you don't use a Coily's antenna????? thank to reply me

hi Robb, i have made the list before but i'll repeat again. i have tested using the same pole a SIGMA MANTOVA 5, SIRIO 827 TURBO, SOLARCON IMAX 2000, then the best among these (IMAX 2000) i have compared versus the Enforcer.64 and for me the Enforcer is a little superior, i have gain almost 1 S but no more than 1 S as i have told the post before ! Robb i hope to listen a different thing about but nobody reply me !!!! ehi Robb you don't use a Coily's antenna????? thank to reply me

Yes; I had to re-read this thread to see you earlier post - understood. Sometimes it takes time and anecdotal performance claims to get people interested in other antennas like the Enforcer. Price versus performance seems to be the guide.

The five most popular/accepted vertical 'base' antennas in the US - in my opinion - are:
1. Interceptor 10K
2. Sigma 4/Vector 4000
3. Maco V/58
4. Imax 2000
5. Antron A-99

yes Robb the price isn't very cheap, and then the performance isn't so much superior,besides the Imax i have tested is a good antenna too, more noisless than the others, and the 827 Turbo is very well made, but i had to test this new antenna "life warranty", so i have read on the net -- CB Shops : Galaxy CBs : Ham CB Radios : Mobile CB Radios Repair : Connex Radio : Galaxy 10 Meter Radio : Linear Amplifers : Antennas Accessories --, and i bought it even if many people on the net (others forum) advised against this !!! then i contacted Daniel to ask about his manufactured and honestly he wasn't so helpful but at time he was very busy about others facts, i knew this by some people on the net and an his friend told me to buy this antenna because it had high performance . . . . and so it was !!!!! . . . . but nobody on this forum has nothing to tell me something about . . . . why ????? i only have bought this antenna ?????? thanks Robb to continue to satisfy my curiosity, on the other hand in italy i'm the alone to have the Enforcer and you are my only source of info !!!!! bye Robb i 'll read you tomorrow . . . . . happy time

Last edited:
Good morning forum..i would like to update you all on the Enforcer base antennas and Mr,coily antennas!As of this post i am back up and running! i did have to drop out due to a nasty divorce that in fact shut me down for a year!! in no way shape of form was it intentional on my part.I also had 2 major medical problems i had taken care of 1 foot surgery and a back surgery done..i know alot of things have been flying around the internet about coily antennas but ..wanted to share what actually went down and let you all know i have no intention of ever shutting down and am full speed ahead on my base antennas not so much on the mobiles but they are also available. So my best goes out to the forum and off to build i go!!! Pretuned true .64 wave antennas!!! The best groundplanes ever built anywhere fully machined tig welded--10kw to 25kw bases!!
All new pictures are up!! check out the 350' foot tower thats professional grade baby!!
mrcoily.com

How tall are your .64 omnis? Is the radiator a full .64 wavelength or just a loaded 20' tall .64 / 5/8 like the MACO V5/8?

hi guys !!! this is the last picture i'll upload about my great Enforcer.64 this view is under the antenna which is positioned about 4,5 mt. (sorry but i don't know how convert the mt. in inch.) ! i have obtained very good result at this heigth !!!! to notice the tie rod i have used ( filo bayco) to avoid r.o.s. and tvi . . . thanks to have read my post !!!! i whish you great dxxxxxxxxxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by giannibulldog -rome-italy !!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.