• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

@unit_399 .. JJ, I greatly appreciate the qso! This was the most clear qso I've had in a while and long too. Our timing was great. That cobra you were running was sounding super choice. It's definitely a keeper.

It was good to finally meet up with you, and the pleasure was all mine, brother!
73 my friend.

Last edited:
@unit_399 .. JJ, I greatly appreciate the qso! This was the most clear qso I've had in a while and long too. Our timing was great. That cobra you were running was sounding super choice. It's definitely a keeper.

It was good to finally meet up with you, and the pleasure was all mine, brother!
73 my friend.
That goes both ways, Rod. That was the best QSO I've had since getting back on the air. You've got one fine-sounding station. It was super to be able to talk with a friend that I'd got to know on the forum. Hopefully, someday I can shake your hand. Really looking forward to talking again. 73 Brother.

-- 399 J.J.

I'm hanging out on the top side .385, 395, 405 this evening 6:00 pm cst until the condition fall out.

I'll occasionally check 385 but it's the typical circus there now.
I tried upper all 3, no result unfortunately.
Seems I must have a hearing problem. Lol. Got needlebender 111in Australia but I can't catch any of you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Brother DXer
828 is up and running this morning, the crt 7900V is taking the stage.
40 is busy with club check ins right now, it seems everyone else is migrating to other frequencies for the same reason as us.

Will be monitoring the high side of the band.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Great to get a contact with you, J.J. 399.
Some operator is running a ungodly amount of power on a adjacent channle and is splattering a few channels tearing me up but good contact on 40L. That "classic" equipment you were talking about sounded fantastic up this way!
Tried to point the little Maco VQUAD your way. She ain't much but better than the vertical. My transistors are arriving to repair my base amp today and maybe we can do a little better next time once that repair is done. 73s my friend.

Last edited:
Great to get a contact with you, J.J. 399.
Some operator is running a ungodly amount of power on a adjacent channle and is splattering a few channels tearing me up but good contact on 40L. That "classic" equipment you were talking about sounded fantastic up this way!
Tried to point the little Maco VQUAD your way. She ain't much but better than the vertical. My transistors are arriving to repair my base amp today and maybe we can do a little better next time once that repair is done. 73s my friend.
I heard 399, I answered but couldn't be heard. Then I heard him talking to a 429 so I got back off to the side. It's rough and tough out there today!

I heard 399, I answered but couldn't be heard. Then I heard him talking to a 429 so I got back off to the side. It's rough and tough out there today!
It's bouncy no doubt. I hollered for ya on 40L and 40U but no dice. The RF bounce isn't favoring us semi local for sure. Had a good brief QSO with JJ then some power monger came in splattering 5 channels either way and wrecked my recieve.

Last edited:
Good Sunday Morning Forum Bro's,
Just wanted to let you know that through out the day that I'll be on 38 LSB and 40 LSB trying to make hopefully some DX contacts and chat with my Radio Friends, etc.... feel free to give me a call, I just checked the DX propagation report for today and it is saying 12-10 meters as Fair, have a great day today!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.